Is a hydraulic wire dispensing and tensioning machine for the professional agricultural fencing contractor.
This machine has 8 hydraulic functions and is built to a very high standard and will last a lifetime if used correctly.
- Hydraulic loading mechanism for loading rolls of netting onto the machine up to 500m in length and up to 2.5m high with the appropriate clamp fitted.
- Hydraulic top link for levelling the machine and for top or bottom of netting tension.
- Hydraulic adjustable barbed wire dispenser.
- Hydraulic forward shift for safe hydraulic tensioning of netting.
- Hydraulic side shift for placing your netting out away from the side of the tractor when dispensing and also for placing the netting close to the fence when trying off.
- Hydraulic tilt on the clamp for placing the netting to a vertical position for tying off when working on banksides.
- Hydraulic rise and fall on the clamp for lowering the netting to the ground ready for tying off.
- Hydraulic none slip clamp for tensioning netting up to 500m in one go.
The machine has 3 different heights of clamps, which fit to the machine on a quick hitch system.
- 1.3m high to take netting up to 1.2m high.
- 2.1m high to take netting up to 2.0m high.
- 2.6m high to take netting up to 2.5m high.
All machines are powder coated for a long lasting hard finish.
The professional comes with a 1.3 m high one way clamp, toolbox, tool carrier and hydraulic twin barbed wire dispenser.
The 1.3m high two way clamp is an optional extra if needed.